Ok, I can’t help myself. There are so many awesome new gis on the market right now it is making me crazy! I just get finished putting up the new Shoyoroll Mockups, Vulkan Ultra Light and the Marcelo Garcia Lucky Gi. Then the gi gods go and stick it to me again with a brand new Blue Lucky Gi. This gi is just as sick as the other Lucky Gis but it also has some new features. I’ll let OTM do the talkin.
The Blue Lucky Gi is finally here!!!!
The New Lucky Gi Features an Injected Foam Mold Collar to make the almost a full pound lighter.
These Gis are the best-made kimono on the market.
Every aspect of the gi has been redesigned:
1) The weave is a new weave that is 620 grams, which puts the weight right in-between a typical single weave and a double weave. The weave is also tighter and the inside is much smoother and softer than the usual gold or single weave.
2) The pattern of the gi has been reworked to fit more snug while still in the regulations of the CBJJ.
3) The pants are triple gusseted and low cut. Gone is the baggy crotch of typical gi pants that limits movement and gone is the extra baggy waist.
4) The pants also have built in kneepads.
5) All embroidered cool stylish logos.
These Lucky Gis are for people who are tired of gis with sub par quality and stupid ugly logos with men laying on men.
Tattoo style Lucky Gi logos are on the back, both arms, and pants.
Inside jacket is printed with LG logo pattern print.
There are also other cool hidden hits all over the gis.
There are a limited number of these gis only 250 of each color.
Each one Comes with a Custom Lucky Gi Bag!
Subscribe via Email Updates
Subscribe via RSS