Here is the Sprawl Flurry sweatshirt. I have not had the chance to try one on but if it is half the quality of Sprawls fight shorts then you know it’s a winner. The Sprawl Flurry is lined with fleece as well so it will be nice and smooth all winter long. Here is some more info straight from Sprawl:
“The new SPRAWL Flurry Hoodie provides the warmth of two layers, an external thermal layer and soft comfortable internal fleece. The double insulation of this hoodie makes it perfect for warming up, cutting weight or protecting you from the harsh winter elements. The waffle textured exterior is complemented by a low profile applique logo with embroidered accents. Its an understated design with plenty of function.
– Thermal waffle-textured exterior.
– Ultra soft sherpa fleece lining throughout the interior and pockets.
– Embroidered appliqué logo.
– Full front zip-up design.
– Graphics featuring skulls, wings or gothic crosses are not available”